RING SIZE CHART
YOU CAN DETERMINE YOUR RING SIZE USING PAPER OR STRING
1) Cut a strip of paper or a piece of non-stretchy string.
2) Wrap it snugly around the base of your finger.
Please remember not to wrap the string or paper too tightly around your finger, or you will have problems with getting the ring over your knuckle. Keep in mind that your fingers will swell, and you should leave a little room for the ring.
3) Mark the point on it where it completes the circle. It shouldn't be too tight, nor too loose.
Measure it from the beginning to the mark with a ruler or tape measure. This is the circumference of your finger.
5) Determine the correct size using the chart below.
DETERMINE YOUR FINGER SIZE USING YOUR RING
1) Use a ring that fit your finger comfortably.
3) Find out your ring size on our conversion chart.